Philippine Moonlight by Shekinah [Official Lyric Video]


The official lyric video of "Philippine Moonlight" by Shekinah.

Composed by Shekinah Austria
Published by Viva Music Publishing, Inc.
Produced by Jared Celemin
Arranged by Jameson Tenorio
Mixed and mastered by Jameson Tenorio
Recorded at Viva Recording Studios



"Philippine Moonlight" Lyrics:

Don’t you take me home
I don’t wanna be up late
Thinking about how good it is with you
And this car ride, beautiful eyes
They sparkle with the Philippine Moonlight
Don’t forget these butterflies when you sleep tonight

Tell me that you wanna be mine and that you’re gonna be the last
‘Cause darling I remember how everything ‘bout you makes me fall so fast

Three minutes, one love song till you drop me off
You can still change your mind
We can go fly away to Siargao
What a day
Why does it feel so right

Tell me that you wanna be mine and that you’re gonna be the last
Everything makes me fall for you so fast

I can’t deny the way I feel for you
This love song playing in your car’s made for us two
“It Might Be You” we sing, it might be really you
God whispered in my ear and told me “it is”
You… you… you… you…
You… you… you… you…
You… you… you… you...
Mmm…

Darling, wish I could live this day again
Oh it’s heaven to have you near and hold your hand

Say that you’ll be
That you’ll be mine
Won’t you be mine

Post a Comment

0 Comments